“Snakes symbolise release, both of old ways of thinking and of things that don’t serve us in our lives. They represent renewal and rebirth – an umbilical cord joining all humans to Mother Earth.”Lisa
- 14.3g 18ct yellow fairtrade gold
- 130/2.45ct varying shades of brown diamonds
- 2/0.06ct black diamond eyes
- Gemstones, precious metals & blessings:
- Diamonds represent faithfulness, purity and innocence, accentuating the healing qualities of other crystals. Brown diamonds underline the connection to nature, while black diamonds represent grounding and peace.
- Gold is an excellent high level gem amplifier, positively charged with warming sun energy.
- Each Snake pendant is blessed by a Buddhist monk to bring the wearer extra positivity and joy.